Drive-In Worship Invitation
Our Piedmont First Baptist Church (PFBC) Drive-In services have been OUTSTANDING and enjoyed by all! It has been great seeing everyone. Thank you Michael, Kelley, and the Praise Band!
We will be holding Drive-In Parking Lot Worship Services again on Sunday, May 24th and May 31st at 10:30 AM. Please make plans attend!
How To Attend:
Parking will be available in the lot behind Piedmont First Baptist Church (PFBC). Click here to see a map.
What To Expect When You Arrive At The Church:
When you arrive at the PFBC parking lot, a parking attendant will admit you into the lot and direct you to a parking space. Once parked, you will tune your radio to the station number provided by the parking attendant and enjoy the service! The parking lot will be open 30 minutes before the service begins.
Rules To Follow:
- All participants shall remain in their vehicles for the entirety of the service. Restroom facilities will NOT be available at the church.
- Only cars that contain people from the same household will be allowed entry into the PFBC Parking Lot, per Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) guidelines.
- Participants must not come within six feet of participants in other vehicles.
- All workers must remain six feet from each other and not gather in groups that exceed ten.
- Please do not offer to bring anyone who feels ill or pick up anyone that might not otherwise be able to come. Worship will still be available online.
- Most of all, ENJOY WORSHIPING and HAVE FUN!!Take the opportunity to be “together-apart” as we celebrate worshiping as a family regardless of our circumstances. Participate in the service by honking instead of clapping!